10th December 2016, 11:11 PM
nikesh digambar gajbhiye

How much should I score in class 12th (Science) to pursue BA in Fergusson College, Pune?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and I am about to appear for the Boards exam. I want to pursue BA after completing class 12th so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th (Science) to pursue BA in Fergusson College, Pune? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Physics/Electronics/Computer Science in Fergusson College, Pune with 87.5% in 12th CBSE?
  3. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?
  4. What is the eligibility to get admission for Under Graduate Environmental Science Course in Fergusson College, Pune?
  5. What is the admission fee structure of FYBSc?
  6. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  7. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  8. Am I Eligible to get admission in Fergusson College, Pune with 51 rank?
  9. Fee structure and duration of M.Sc(Environment Science) in Fergusson College, Pune?
  10. MCA entrance dates for FERGUSSON COLLEGE, PUNE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  12. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Com Honors? -- [New]
  13. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  14. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  15. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics?
  16. UGC Recognised B.Sc Animation colleges in Pune
  17. Forms dates for BA LLB from ILS, Pune and Fergusson college? Cut-off for ICSE Board?
  18. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
11th December 2016, 11:02 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th (Science) to pursue BA in Fergusson College, Pune?

To get admission in any good college you always have to score good marks. But after that you have to qualify in entrance exam of that college to be eligible for admission. You are not eligible with less marks. It is important to have good marks as because if you don't have good marks and you have qualified the exam even after you are not selected for admission. For admission you need to score good is school exams as well as in entrance exams then only you will be eligible to do so.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?