18th March 2011, 02:43 PM
vinay sawai

Fee structure and duration of M.Sc(Environment Science) in Fergusson College, Pune?

What is the fees structure and duration of M.Sc. Environment Science in Fergusson College, Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  2. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  3. What is the eligibility to get admission for Under Graduate Environmental Science Course in Fergusson College, Pune?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Physics/Electronics/Computer Science in Fergusson College, Pune with 87.5% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  6. Am I Eligible to get admission in Fergusson College, Pune with 51 rank? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Hindi in Pune? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  8. MCA entrance dates for FERGUSSON COLLEGE, PUNE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. From where I can download the brochure of Fergusson College for PGD in Counselling Psychology course?
  10. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  11. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  12. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?
  13. UGC Recognised B.Sc Animation colleges in Pune
  14. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
  15. Forms dates for BA LLB from ILS, Pune and Fergusson college? Cut-off for ICSE Board?
  16. Complete details about BPT course? Its fee structure and duration?
  17. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  18. How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?
18th March 2011, 03:45 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure and duration of M.Sc(Environment Science) in Fergusson College, Pune?

Hiiiiii,

Course duration for M.Sc. (Environment Science) in Fergusson College, Pune is 02 (TWO) Years.

And, Fee structure for M.Sc. (Environment Science) is changed every year and I don't current fee structure.

Good Luck
18th March 2011, 10:55 PM
kunal4win

Default Re: Fee structure and duration of M.Sc(Environment Science) in Fergusson College, Pune?

go to official website of collage n thn see fee structure.
27th April 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

How to apply m.sc environment science & fee structure.
6th June 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

which r the documents required for admission of M.Sc
8th July 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR M.SC ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE MOBILE NO.-7709879466
13th July 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

is their is the campus interview in fergusson college for the students of m.sc. environmental science ? which componyes comes for campus
11th August 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

please tell me full detail of m.sc. envir.sci.
27th January 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

a nepalese student who has 48% with one suaject supplymentary in 12th commerce.is he eligiable for Bcom in pune university?
29th March 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus for M.Sc.entrance exam of environmental science?
13th November 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

What is eligibility for msc environmental science in fergusson college,pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?