28th May 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score to get Aeronautical engineering in Mumbai?

how much i should get to get aeronautical engineering in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score to get Aeronautical engineering in Mumbai?
  2. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Mumbai? -- [New]
  4. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  5. How to join government and private sector after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is Thakur institute of aviation (mumbai) good for aeronautical engineering and aircraft maintenance engineering?
  8. Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?
  9. Percentage required to get in Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai?
  10. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  11. Can I get admission in Mumbai engineering college after finishing PUC in karnataka? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering
  12. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
  14. How much should I score in CET exam after completing 10th and PU in science? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering course
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  17. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  18. Minimum score I should get in EAMCET to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering at Indian Air Force?
25th July 2016, 03:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score to get Aeronautical engineering in Mumbai?

>> For aeronautical engineering candidate must have 12th pass from a recognized board.

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th class for aeronautical engineering is 55% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

>> To getting admission in good Aeronautical engineering college in Mumbai you need to score your rank in between 3000 to 4000.

>> The age of candidate must be minimum of 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?