31st December 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in IIT JEE to get a seat in aeronautical engineering in IIT

how much should we score in iit jee to get a seat in aeronautical engineering of iit

2nd January 2015, 12:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in IIT JEE to get a seat in aeronautical engineering in IIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much should we score in iit jee to get a seat in aeronautical engineering of iit
If your rank is between 200-600 then you will get seat for Aeronautical Engineering.

The other information for IIT JEE exam are,

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT-JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?