23rd January 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in the Theory papers of Science to get qualified in the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education exam?

Respected Sir, I will be appearing for the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education exam so I want to know how much should I score in the Theory papers of Science to get qualified? How should I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Casio Fx 82 es doesn't allow during the exam of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  2. West Bengal of Higher Secondary Council 10 years question papers
  3. HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  4. Does private schools offer West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education certificates?
  5. Am I eligible to do study in Earth science after BCA in USA?
  6. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in NDA exam with 52.15% in Higher Secondary and 66% in Madhyamik of West Bengal Board?
  8. Whether Orissa Council of Higher Secondary Education has no value?
  9. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  10. West Bengal High Secondary question papers?
  11. Way to get rid of bad marks in academics? Can I sit for any other board exams or free schooling?
  12. Which exam is conducted by Council of High Secondary Education Manipal(COHSEM)? I have scored 69.4% aggregate in science stream
  13. How to get admission in MBBS course? I am a student and have passed higher secondary
  14. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  15. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  16. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  18. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?