25th April 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How much should I spend in Aeronautical engineering if I am selected in IIT colleges

if i m selected in iit colages then how much i have to spend in aeronautical engg.

26th April 2015, 10:22 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much should I spend in Aeronautical engineering if I am selected in IIT colleges

IIT is the best college available in India for B.tech in any disciple.

Also ,entrance examination conducted by CBSE is very tough to go through as students need to clear two stages of examination and must have the required percentage in boards to get admission.

All the students passed 12th with PCM from any recognized board in previous year or the students appear in 12th in PCM are eligible to apply for first stage i.e JEE mains.
After ,getting above cuttoff mark which varies every year around 110-120,students need to apply for JEE Advance (second stage) and also it is necessary for students to be in top 20 percentile of respective board examination.

Aeronautical engineering /aerospace engineering is a branch of engineering in which students study about design, development ,construction testing of machines like aircraft or spacecraft.

To study aronautical engineering from IIT, students need to spend around INR 50,000 per semester excluding mess charge .
It is very less fee as comapred to other institutes across India.

So,labor get ,get admission in IIT and make better future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?