30th August 2012, 02:49 PM

How Nepalese student can join biomedical engineering in India?

how neplese student can jion biomedical enginnering in india? have we pass any exam to get admission after 10+2?

Related Questions:
  1. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  4. How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  6. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  7. Can I join Biomedical Engineering after Diploma in Medical Electronics? -- [New]
  8. How can Nepalese students get admission in BITS Pilani?
  9. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  11. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  12. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible for JEE mains and JEE advanced entrance examination
  14. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  15. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  16. How to give biomedical engineering for government? What is the qualification?
  17. Syllabus for biomedical engineering for Gate Exam
  18. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?