18th September 2011, 12:59 AM
sasikanth.j

How to overcome the problem of unable to read the passage in given time?

am unable to read the passage within time and i need an idea which help to overcome that problem.. and am gud at aptitude... if there is sectional cut off it l be the drawback for me in english...

18th September 2011, 06:18 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to overcome the problem of unable to read the passage in given time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasikanth.j View Post
am unable to read the passage within time and i need an idea which help to overcome that problem.. and am gud at aptitude... if there is sectional cut off it l be the drawback for me in english...
How to overcome the problem of unable to read the passage in given time?

The success in any exam depends upon 3Ds .Here by 3D i don't mean three dimension but my 3D means :
  • Dedication
  • Discipline
  • Determination

You are facing the same problem that is quite common and are faced by most of the students today .The reason for this is possibly the lack of practice .Practice makes a person perfect so practice it as much as you can.

For getting better results follow the given instructions :
  • Solve previous year question papers
  • Solve new year sample papers
  • Take the help of Internet as there are so many wesites which are active in this field.
  • Much important thing is practice .
  • Take part in online preparation test .It will not only give you idea but you would be able to judge yourself .

With Regards
ravik1214
18th September 2011, 06:34 PM
ashish raikwal

Post Re: How to overcome the problem of unable to read the passage in given time?

first of all read the passage carefuly .while reading underline main lines that reflect the sense of paragraph and then try to attempt question
18th September 2011, 10:22 PM
neha bh

Default Re: How to overcome the problem of unable to read the passage in given time?

>>For this you have to do study newspaper daily.
>>give online test.
>>improve your concentration.
>>Do with your friends make it interesting.

regards
neha
19th September 2011, 12:40 AM
anncie10

Default Re: How to overcome the problem of unable to read the passage in given time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasikanth.j View Post
Hi there,

First of all stay confident in mind that you can do it.

Here are a few steps you can do to improve:

1. Read a lot of novels and try to time yourself in how much time you are reading one novel.
Say when you are reading the novel for the first time you are reading it in 3 days. The next time you read it reduce the timing and keep a target of 2 days and try reading it.

2. If you feel novel is too big for you time youself when reading a newspaper.

I have tried this technique and it has helped me a lot.

Please try with confidence and do not lose hope.

All the best in your preparation.

Regards,
19th April 2012, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

thank you for the advice, I have been prolonging to check old exams and I think it's due time I revise them to prepare myself better for my exams.
16th May 2012, 12:01 AM
chillarboy
Member+

You are facing the same problem that is quite common and are faced by most of the students today .The reason for this is possibly the lack of practice .Practice makes a person perfect so practice it as much as you can.
For getting better results follow the given instructions :
Solve previous year question papers
Solve new year sample papers
Take the help of Internet as there are so many wesites which are active in this field.
Much important thing is practice .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?