10th March 2010, 09:09 PM
Akansha Milap

How to pay Fee through DD(Demand Draft) for online application form of AIIMS?

How to pay Fee through DD(Demand Draft) for online application form of AIIMS?
At which address the DD to be send?
And if there is any other way of paying tell that also.
reply soon....

11th March 2010, 01:02 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to pay Fee through DD(Demand Draft) for online application form of AIIMS?

well i can well understand your problem and hence giving you the best possible ways to submit your application form::

The Bank Draft should be valid up to July/August 2010. The name of the course applied for must be written on reverse of the Demand Draft alongwith candidate's name. The request must reach the following address on or before 15.03.2010.

Assistant Controller of Examinations,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar,
New Delhi - 110 608

Money Order/Cheque/Postal Order/Cash or any other form of payment will NOT be accepted for postal sale. The words "REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FORM FOR MBBS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2010" should be written on the envelope containing request for application form, and also on top of the request letter.

The address at which Application Form is required should be written clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS with PIN code. AIIMS will not be responsible for delay in/non-receipt of Application Form caused by illegible or incomplete address.

.. so good luck dear and make your form & DD quick.. all the very best to you for the exams... byee.. take care...
11th March 2010, 02:57 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pay Fee through DD(Demand Draft) for online application form of AIIMS?

For on-line submission of application visit www.aiimsexams.org and carefully follow the instructions given therein.
The candidate can pay the application fee through a credit card/debit card or through challan of State Bank of India. Transaction Processing Fee at the following rates will be payable to the Bank (Only for On-line Applications)-

1 Amex Credit Card, Diners Credit Card 4% of the Transaction amount
2 Visa & MasterCard Credit/Debit Cards and Net Banking
2.5% of the Transaction amount
3 On Cash through Challan at any Branch of State Bank of India Rs.25/...............
11th March 2010, 08:51 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi......
at first you go to the official website...www.aiims.edu.....and fill the application form than you take the address of nesrest exam centers and contact no. than you send the DD to the desired address.....

all the best.....
12th March 2010, 01:36 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
fto know the most accurate procedure i would advise you to visit
www.aiims.edu
all the best
17th May 2010, 09:06 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

firstly you need the demand draft and then apply online form by filling the demand draft number and the required information and then take a print out of the filled form after sending........................
15th July 2010, 07:39 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

You can pay the fee through the DD by sending it to the following address

Assistant Controller of Examinations,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar,
New Delhi - 110 608
27th September 2010, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

what amt do i have to have to pay for DD?
11th January 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

how to pay fee through demand draft for online application form of aieee
31st January 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How to pay Fee through DD(Demand Draft) for online application form of upsc?
19th August 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How to pay fee through DD for online shopping? I want to buy electronics product. pls reply soon if any one knows about it.
13th December 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

How to pay fee through Demand Draft for online appliation form of AIEEE ?
4th January 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

how to pay fee through DD for on line application form of passport apply?
20th June 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

how to take dd for tnpsc exam kindly say me please!!!!!!!!!!
6th August 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

how to pay fee through DD for online application form of TNPSC
16th March 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

how to pay AIIMS fee through DEMAND DRAFT,WHICH BY MISTAKE I HAD DONE IT?
11th October 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

hi i want apply passport in banglore,To whom the Demand Draft payable too and favor of, while applying for passport,plz tell me the answer.In Demand Draft form "in the favour of" blank is there,how to i fill up "in the favour of" blank for passport purpose plz help me.
11th October 2013, 05:55 PM
podilimalleswari

in the form of Demand Draft "in the favour of" blank is there.Please tell me how to i fill up "in the favour of" blank in the Demand draft
11th October 2013, 06:00 PM
podilimalleswari

Default how to fill up Demand Draft form for passport application

please give me reply
11th October 2013, 06:03 PM
podilimalleswari

please tell me how to fill up Demand Draft for passport application
11th October 2013, 06:05 PM
podilimalleswari

how to fill up Demand Draft form for passport application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?