28th December 2009, 05:22 PM
Amritha M A

Amount to pay to get Karnataka medical entrance exam form by demand draft?

SIR..

I want 2 know what is the amount that I have to pay in order to get the Karnataka medical entrance exam form by demand draft.

Related Questions:
  1. Mistakenly sent Demand Draft of Rs.500 instead of Rs.1000 for NIFT application, what should I do now?
  2. How much amount of DD should be used for Karnataka regions students? Under whose name the demand draft should be made?
  3. How to pay online MP MET form? Which books to refer to the exam? Fees to be paid by Demand Draft or Credit Card?
  4. How much amount do I have to pay for ICICI intermediate exam
  5. How can I get the application form of CET in KPT, Mangalore? How much I have to pay for Demand Draft? Where I should submit?
  6. Details about the career opportunities in Pharmacy?
  7. How to get Karnataka CET form from Andhra Pradesh? Can I pay for the form online or I have to send the DD?
  8. How to pay Fee through DD(Demand Draft) for online application form of AIIMS?
  9. How to pay Veterinary college semester fee by cahs or by demand draft? Will bank pay the college directly if took education loan?
  10. Demand Draft for AIIMS? amount, in favor of whom, payable at what bank?
  11. Amount on demand draft for SCRA exam?
  12. Will my form be rejected if made a wrong demand draft in JEE Main application form? -- [New]
  13. Will my form get rejected if I dont send the exact amount of DD for AIEEE exam?
  14. GATE demand draft, in whose name? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for KCET after studying 12th from Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Will my form get rejected if there is a mistake of spelling in Demand Draft?
  17. What documents should be sent as enclosure with Manipal application form for BTech admission?
  18. Amount of Demand Draft and Postage stamp required to apply for SCRA-2011
22nd January 2010, 08:34 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Amount to pay to get Karnataka medical entrance exam form by demand draft?

Brochure cum application form will be supplied through the schools / colleges located within the State of Karnataka in which the students are studying 2nd PUC or 12th standard examination upon submission of Demand Draft for Rs. 550/- to the Principals in advance, drawn in favour of “The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore”, payable at Bangalore and Rs. 400/- for students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Category-
22nd January 2010, 10:07 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Amount to pay to get Karnataka medical entrance exam form by demand draft?

you have to make a Demand Draft for Rs. 650/- drawn in favour of “The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore”, payable at Bangalore and a Karnataka candidate residing outside India can get the brochure cum application form by sending a demand draft for Rs. 3000/-. The contents on the self-addressed envelope should be in English or Kannada language only. The cover in which the demand draft and self-addressed envelope are sent should be boldly superscribed with the words “REQUEST FOR CET-2009 BROCHURE” and should be sent to the following address of Executive Director by “Speed Post” ONLY

best of luck
25th January 2010, 12:00 AM
priya143

hi,

the amount to be paid to purchase the application form is:

1)for general its Rs.550
2)for SC/ST its Rs.400

both the amount should be in the form of dd,

The Executive Director,
Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore”,
payable at Bangalore.

If you are a repeating candidate or an ex-student who have passed the qualifying examination before 2010, you also have to submit the demand draft for Rs.550 to your respective schools or colleges.
6th February 2010, 09:49 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

U have to take DD for Rs.550(for general category) or Rs.400(for SC/ST category)
28th February 2010, 08:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

for general candidates you have to pay 550rs and for sc/st candiates, you hve to pay 400rs, for purchase the application form.
28th February 2010, 08:50 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hey friend you can get the Demand draft for Rs.550(for general category) and Rs.400(for SC/ST category).........
24th March 2010, 02:38 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you need to pay a some of Rs 550.
for more details visit the web site of karnataka medical.
all the best.
25th March 2010, 06:49 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

dear friend
the amount to pay to get Karnataka medical entrance exam form by demand draft if you are a general candidate is Rs 550 whereas for reservations(SC,ST,OBC) the amount stands at Rs 400
good luck
26th March 2010, 02:08 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

you have to pay Rs550 if you belong to general category and Rs400 if you belong to SC/ST category.......

for more information regarding this please visit - www.karnataka.com/education/medical

all the best for the exams
26th March 2010, 10:34 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
it is different for the different category,

for general its Rs.550
for SC/ST its Rs.400
o k
all the best
6th September 2010, 06:39 PM
robart
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Amount to pay to get Karnataka medical entrance exam form by demand draft?

dear friend,

the required amount to be paid to purchase the application form of Karnataka medical entrance exam is Rs.550 for students of general category.

and the required amount to be paid to purchase the application form of Karnataka medical entrance exam is Rs.400 for students of scheduled caste or scheduled tribes category.

also mind that the above amount should be in the form of demand draft at the following address....

The Executive Director,
Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore.
payable at Bangalore.

good luck.
29th February 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How much amount for cet entrance exam 2012 and drawn in the favour name
3rd March 2012, 08:00 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amritha M A View Post
SIR..

I want 2 know what is the amount that I have to pay in order to get the Karnataka medical entrance exam form by demand draft.
HI!
For KC.E.T exam you have to pay 650Rs D.D in favor of The Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority payable at Karnataka..

For ST/SC candidate 500Rs D.D. for same..

Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?