23rd August 2012, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

When is the Indian Railway Entrance exam? What is the syllabus and eligibility?

whwn is indian railway exam be held this year?what is the syllabus?i am a final year B.E. student of eee department.what is the eligeability?how to prepare and which book to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a ticket checker in RRB?
  2. What is the syllabus of Junior Engineer Signal in Indian Railway? What is the syllabus? Model question papers?
  3. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway for me after the completion of Engineering in IT? What procedure to follow and required eligibility criteria for this?
  4. Information about Indian Railways eligibility, duration and application procedure? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop?
  6. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  7. Job opportunities in Indian Railway after B.Tech. in ECE
  8. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  10. Indian railway TTE exam details?
  11. Examination date of Railway Recruitment Board Exam and the syllabus of RRB exam?
  12. What is the examination date of Railway Recruitment Board exam and the syllabus of RRB exam?
  13. Information about the railway exam? What is the syllabus?
  14. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of Railway Ticket Collector exam?
  15. What is the syllabus for Lab Superintendent exam of Indian Railway?
  16. Job Opportunities for me in Indian Railway having completed BE in IT? Do I need to appear for Entrance Exam for this?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C. -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to work in Indian Railways after B.Tech (IT)?
3rd November 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the Indian Railway Entrance exam? What is the syllabus and eligibility?

I am final year diploma student, i want to join indian railway ,what type of job benifit for me but i dont want to stop my study.i.e is there any course offerd by indian railway which gives B.Tech course as well as job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?