16th May 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Why most of the Engineers are moving toward the Public Service Commission and Public Civil Services? Differences among them?

Hi,
What is the difference between Public Service Commission and Public Civil Services? I don't know about any of these but most of Engineers want to join these two. So, I also want to know the reason, why?

21st May 2016, 07:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why most of the Engineers are moving toward the Public Service Commission and Public Civil Services? Differences among them?

Both the examination is conducted for recruitment of Officers in State ( as an B.D.O., S.D.M,) as well as Central Government ( as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S.)

As, the examination is conducted for recruitment as Officer at higher post. So not only engineers but candidates pursuing degree are appearing for examination and qualify in examination for recruitment and to get a chance to serve the nation and state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?