21st October 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

How to practice at home after joining Medical through Distance Learning?

How to get best practice in home availing correspondence courses on Medical in2013
please send me the details.,

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  2. How much fee to pay for LLB distance learning course? Can I do legal practice in future after doing the course?
  3. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Oncology courses in india? distance learning programmes in medical oncology?
  5. Courses for Unani medical field through distance learning after BUMS?
  6. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance learning?
  7. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  8. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  9. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  10. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  11. Course fees for MSC Medical Sociology distance learning? Attending Lectures is mandatory for International students? -- [New]
  12. How should I learn English?
  13. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  14. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  15. LLB 3 to 5 years distance learning universities?
  16. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  17. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  18. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
26th January 2018, 11:42 AM
Vikasjhacds

Default Re: How to practice at home after joining Medical through Distance Learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get best practice in home availing correspondence courses on Medical in2013
please send me the details.,
In medical science there are number of courses:-
MBBS
BDS
BHMS
BUMS

All the above courses through regular.
No Medical Science courses are available through correspondence.

If you want to do medical practice then you have to qualify anyone entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?