15th September 2012, 02:14 AM
arpit.golechha

Is there any entrance test for Actuarial Science in November?

i want to know whether there is any entrance test for actuarial science in november 2012

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How to prepare for Actuarial Science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test?
  4. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How should I prepare for Actuarial Science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test? What is the syllabus?
  6. How should I prepare for Actuarial science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test and what is the syllabus?
  7. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science? -- [New]
  8. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Eligibility for actuarial science course after BBA?
  10. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  11. Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science-Advanced Topics in Actuarial Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which is the best institute in Delhi offering Actuarial Science?
  13. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  14. What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science
  15. Sample question papers for Actuarial Common entrance test
  16. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  17. Procedure to become a stock broker after completing B.A program from Delhi University? Institutes offering the course?
  18. How to do MSc in Actuarial Science after studying BSc Maths?
24th February 2013, 04:30 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any entrance test for Actuarial Science in November?

Yes,there is entrance exam if you want to study actuarial science,the test is conducted twice a year.

The actuary actually uses statistical techniques to solve real business problems involving risk management.

Some of the criteria for this are:-

Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)

>>18 years of age.

>>passed 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination with English.

>>registration fee for the entrance exam is Rs 3,000

Nature of the question:- objective type

>> 25 questions – 1 mark each
25 questions – 2 marks each
05 questions – 5 marks each

The form for application has been attached,you can download the previous year papers and questions at this link: http://www.actuariesindia.org/subMen...?id=4&val=ACET

If you are selected for this, you need to fill the ACET student membership registration form at the main website

http://www.actuariesindia.org/

All the best!!!
14th April 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance test for Actuarial Science in November?

Hello Sir,

I am interested in doing MBA in Actuarial Science. I want to know the colleges in India offering this course. Can i do it through Distance mode ?
Is there a need of work experience ? Any entrance exam to get admission in this ?
Kindly provide all the details regarding this course at your earliest possible Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?