17th August 2012, 06:41 PM
deepa dwibedi

Can I get a chance for B.Ed in government colleges in Delhi? I have completed M.Com with 58%

sir can i get chance for doing b.ed in government colleges in delhi. i have completed M.com with 58% but my b.com result is 44%. please tell me the way of doing b.ed? coz i want become a teacher in central government schools.please e.mail me sir,

18th December 2012, 10:21 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a chance for B.Ed in government colleges in Delhi? I have completed M.Com with 58%

Delhi university is central university and any state candidate can apply in Delhi university for the B.ED and for other courses .

Delhi university conduct entrance examination for B.ed course .

You have score less than 50% marks in your graduation ,so it might be difficult to apply in Delhi University B.ed Examination.

Eligibility for apply in DELHI UNIVERSITY B.ED examination

Graduation with 50% marks from recognized university.

For more information Delhi University website
www.du.ac.in

However if you are keen towards working in Schools than you can do so after doing Diploma in Education.

Name of such diplomas

BTC
PTC
ETC
DED
TTC

This is the shortest route for becoming teacher in GOVT schools.

You can become Primary Teacher in GOVT school after acquiring any one of these diploma and some TET examination.

website for detail info

www.ncte-india.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?