23rd February 2012, 09:19 PM
kitty1212121212

How to do M.A Economics? Procedure for it?

dear sir/mam
gud evening
i m rekha from chd.i had done my graduation in art stream and also done M.A(Punjabi).i had not the subject of Economics while i was donig my Graduation .sir/mam now i want to do M.A.Economics .how can i do it.and also tell me what procedure should i do
thanx and regard

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  2. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  4. How to do M.A Economics? Procedure for it?
  5. Procedure of doing MA in Economics after doing B.Com? How much percentage is required?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  7. Procedure to become CA after passing PG in Economics?
  8. Can I pursue MA in Economics after completion of B.Sc Statistics? Procedure to apply for this course? Does this beneficial for me?
  9. Best colleges for Economics and what are the admission procedure for them?
  10. What is the procedure to join Law college after completing B.A Economics
  11. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Economics from Panjab University? Procedure to get Scholarship for Research?
  12. Procedure for M.Phil in Economics under Punjab University?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study B.A.(Economics) in Loyola College for 12th student?
  14. Old Question Paper of MA (Economics) in Hindi Medium
  15. Paper pattern for set in english literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric? -- [New]
  17. Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure to do M.A Economics Private after doing BSc Economics Hons and while teaching in a school?
19th June 2012, 05:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.A Economics? Procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty1212121212 View Post
dear sir/mam
gud evening
i m rekha from chd.i had done my graduation in art stream and also done M.A(Punjabi).i had not the subject of Economics while i was donig my Graduation .sir/mam now i want to do M.A.Economics .how can i do it.and also tell me what procedure should i do
thanx and regard

There are various Universities offering M.A in Economics and the eligibility criteria of ever University may vary a bit. Hence, following are the list of some of the most Recognized Universities offering the program along with their eligibility criteria:

Mumbai University
  • The Mumbai University offers the M.A. in Economics through its Department of Economics. Admissions to the program are based on a nationwide competitive Entrance Examination. In order to be eligible for the Entrance Examination candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from Mumbai University or 50% aggregate marks from any other recognized University. The Entrance Examination comprises of two papers of 50 marks each. Paper‐I: Microeconomics & Quantitative methods and Paper‐II: Macroeconomics & Indian economy.
Jawaharlal Nehru University
  • Candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in the following subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University. Economic [HONS] with Mathematics as subsidiary subject; Mathematics [Hons]with Economics as a subsidary subject; or Statistics [Hons] with Mathematics & Economics as subsidiary subjects. Admission is based on Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
For more detail information regarding the admission procedure of any other University, refer to its official website.
19th June 2012, 07:24 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure for PG courses have started long time ago.

Most of the colleges takes an entrance exam and merit list is published by taking into consideration the marks you have got in the exam and the marks you got at graduation level.

To apply for this course you need to visit the site of the college you have shortlisted. There you will get links to apply online and register your name. After that you may be asked to print a challan and deposit an amount to a bank mentioned.

Following are some of the top M.A. college in economics in India:-

St. Stephens College

H.R. College of Commerce and Economics

Loyola College

Guru Nanak College

Presidency College
19th June 2012, 08:12 PM
tanveersandhu

Firstly, you have to do +2 in Arts with Economics. After that take admission in B.A. After doing B.A in good marks you can apply for M.A Economics and get admission in any college based on your B.A marks.
25th July 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

hi i have done b.com hons from du and now interested to pursue ma in economics in session 2012-2014 from pu chandigarh.
can i file my application of admission after 2nd august...?
Am i eligible ..?
2nd August 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

My done BA economics from mumbai university for 2006, now i do the MA for this year. Please help me.
28th June 2013, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
sir i have done b.el.ed from delhi university.now m doing job.n i want do to m.a economics from ignou..i have studied economics in class 12th(commerce stream).please tell me how difficult it is for a correspondance student to do while doing a job simaltanously.n is der any need to take tutions for m.a eco??
28th June 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
sir i have done b.el.ed from delhi university.now m doing job.n i want do to m.a economics from ignou..i have studied economics in class 12th(commerce stream).please tell me how difficult it is for a correspondance student to do while doing a job simaltanously.n is der any need to take tutions for m.a eco??
28th June 2013, 01:36 PM
pinksony

Hello.....

After completing inter we should do b.a....after passing b.a we should choose m.a economics....
The duration for these course is two years.....
You can proceed your m.a economics from top university like
1.osmania university
other colleges like
loyola college
presidency college

all the best
11th July 2013, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
now i passed B.A in economics and got 50% exactly and i want to do M.A in economic, can i eligible for M.A?
Afterward i want to prepare for net paper and Phd please help me i m totally confuse.
31st August 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hello sir!! i m persuing B.A.(hon.)-psychology at B.H.U.,
mathematics and applied statistics are subsidery subjects of mine...... i have not studied economics as a subject at any level...... i want to do M.A. in economics.........
am i eligible to get admission for m.a. eco....
if yes then please give a list of colleges who havecruled such eligiblity criteria......
Thanx
31st August 2013, 05:47 PM
vaibhav joshte

the following subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University. Economic [HONS] with Mathematics as subsidiary subject; Mathematics [Hons]with Economics as a subsidary subject; or Statistics [Hons] with Mathematics & Economics as subsidiary subjects. Admission is based on Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
For more detail information regarding the admission procedure of any other University, refer to its official website.
31st August 2013, 07:32 PM
sushildhaker

You must have BA in economics or B.Com degree to get admission in MA in economics.Universities are offering admission in this course on the basis of marks in graduation to try to get good marks so that you will get admission easily.
3rd April 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I have complited B.A. In economics with 48% from MGKVP and i want MA from mumbai university.
am eligible for MA with 48% ?
Pls guide me.
26th May 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.com after that im thinking about m.a economics \. can i do after m.com
1st August 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I m a. Student of. B.com n I want to pursue ma eco nomics in pu can u pls tell me wt is the procedure
21st September 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I am m.com b.ed.... Now willing to do m.a economics private from Punjab university... Plz tell me wat is d procedure ....nd tell me about choosing subjects also
24th September 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am persuing b.com hons n its my final year m i eligible for M.A economics for the good colleges of mumbai,pune and for presidency college bengluru?
4th June 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BA with as a subject economics so can I do MA economics
5th June 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any enterance exam for admission in ma economics pu chabdigarh?
If yes,then what is the syllabus for that?
22nd January 2017, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/ MAM I am doing B.A . I want to take admission in M.A Economics in Panjab University. What is the Procedure. Is it any entrance test or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?