18th December 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to approach the IES exam? I am from Economics department

I want to know the procedure to approach the IES exam... i'm from economics dapt.. doing currently ba. I want to appear in dis exam... plz guide me with full information.

20th June 2014, 03:07 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to approach the IES exam? I am from Economics department

The Indian Economic Service (IES) is an organized Group ‘A’ Central Service and was constituted in 1961 with an objective to undertake economic analysis and render advice for designing development policies for governments. The Cadre Controlling of the IES is located in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs). The direct recruitment is one on the basis of an All-India open competitive examination called the IES Examination, conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?