11th October 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CAT? What is the cost of MBA in IIT and NIT?

Plz tell how to prepare for cat . .and iam an btech student with 54 percent and no that much of technical skill. . .so i prefer mba. . .and how much cost to complete mba in iit and nit . . .

18th May 2012, 12:29 PM
abhishek.rathore007

Default Re: How to prepare for CAT? What is the cost of MBA in IIT and NIT?

looking at your question for preparation of your cat exam....firstly you should start making time tables as it is the best method for the time management for your preparation...........after making time tables you should check your weaker points which means analysis your weaker and stronger points and start accordingly.

for example if you feel that your you are weak in verbal ability then you should start giving more time in that subject which could be the best way.......

start attempting 4-5 mock papers these paper will show you that where you stand .... while solving the paper strictly give equal time to each section, for that divide the time you have.........
START TAKING COACHING CLASSES WHICH WILL HELP YOU MMORE THAN YOUR NEEDS....

some of websites which can help you are;
www.howtoprepare4cat.blogspot.com

it's gud that you are trying to do mba from iit and nit for this your cost will be according to your college ..i will suggest yot IIT MADRAS

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?