16th August 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for central government entrance exams like AFCAT, SSB, Railways

how to prepare for central government entrance exams, like afcat, ssb, railways???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to sit for any central railways technical exam? Are there any government jobs available?
  2. How many entrance exams are available for Central Government recruitment? -- [New]
  3. Is there any vacancy in Railways or Central government jobs for Dental Surgeon?
  4. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Government sector being a Diploma holder? How should I prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  5. What are the government jobs available in Military and Railways areas for M.Pharma students? What are the entrance exams for the same?
  6. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  7. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  8. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  9. What type of job will I get after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for AFCAT exam? Books to be referred?
  11. How to prepare for AFCAT exam? Books to be referred? Is there any coaching institute in MP for AFCAT
  12. Am I eligible for SSB Interview after clearing AFCAT Exam being a candidate having scored 59.25% in Graduation?
  13. How to prepare for central government exams? I'm a Kannada medium student
  14. Which are the central government entrance exams? I am doing final year engineering
  15. Study material to prepare for AFCAT exam
  16. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  17. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  18. Job in Defense for 3rd year Computer science engineer?
19th September 2012, 05:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for central government entrance exams like AFCAT, SSB, Railways

Exam pattern and syllabus for each of these exams are different. You can start preparations, after collecting necessary details. These exams cover questions related to logical reasoning, analytical ability, mental ability, etc. You can prepare for these topics with the aid of reference books and web portals containing required materials. Approaching coaching centers will help to have guidance and training for attending such exams.
19th September 2012, 08:26 PM
tanni13

Default Re: How to prepare for central government entrance exams like AFCAT, SSB, Railways

All of three exams are different.First of all collect there syllabus and go through it.These exams are much dependent on logical reasoning, analytical ability, mental ability, etc.
For these exams G.K is must so you can buy India Today magzine for the current afffairs this will help you a lot.

And you can buy books of upkar publication, which are best books for these type of examination.
20th September 2012, 12:10 AM
sailagishetty

My dear friend ,
Exam pattern and syllabus for each of these exams are different. You can start preparations, after collecting necessary details. These exams cover questions related to logical reasoning, analytical ability, mental ability, etc. You can prepare for these topics with the aid of reference books and web portals containing required materials. Approaching coaching centers will help to have guidance and training for attending such exams.these are helpful for you.all the best.
8th January 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

study material and sample question paper for maharastra nagarparishad exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?