16th July 2012, 06:28 PM
raj_shankar_keshri

How to prepare for GATE exam in electrical and engineering department?

i m in 2nd year 3rd semester right now.In what way i have to prepare for gate
exam in electrical and engineering department....

Related Questions:
  1. What are the strategies to prepare for GATE Electrical entrance exam?
  2. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am doing final year electrical and electronics engineering
  3. Can i get admission in IT BHU after scoring 467 in GATE in electrical engineering department?
  4. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  5. Which are the important topics to prepare for GATE Exam in Electrical Engineering?
  6. Previous 4 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. How should I prepare for GATE? I am a final year electrical engineering student
  8. Subject wise standard Books to prepare for GATE Exam in Electrical Engineering?
  9. How to appear for GATE examination? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  10. How can I prepare for GATE after passing B.Tech Electrical?
  11. GATE question papers of electrical engineering branch? Reference books for GATE electrical engineering?
  12. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of GATE Exam for Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. How to prepare for JEST after passing B.Tech in Electrical engineering? Books to be referred?
  15. How can I prepare to score good marks in GATE? Procedure to apply for GATE counselling?
  16. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to study M.Tech without GATE after completing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)? -- [New]
  18. How to prepare for GATE while doing B.Tech? How to prepare in 2 months? I am from Electrical branch
9th August 2012, 04:53 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE exam in electrical and engineering department?

In Gate exam,there are question from basic engineering subjects and some aptitude questions.
To get good score,clear basic concept of engineering concepts.
Purchase a book for GATE preparation:
-GK Publication
9th August 2012, 04:54 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE exam in electrical and engineering department?

In Gate exam,there are question from basic engineering subjects and some aptitude questions.
To get good score,clear basic concept of engineering concepts.
Purchase a book for GATE preparation:
-GK Publication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?