17th September 2012, 07:09 PM
varalakshmidasa

How to prepare for GATE exam? I am studying 4th year Metallurgical Engg

hi i m sadhana studying 4th yr metallurgical engg. i seriously wanna prepare for gate-2013. but till now i did not started preparation for that. in what i have to prepare? what are important topics for gate? daily how many hours i have to spend for preparation? what is the cut off marks for metallurgical engg.? what are easy topics in that? actually i m weak at basics only. so will you plz suggest me in my preparation.

4th October 2012, 06:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE exam? I am studying 4th year Metallurgical Engg

First of all you have to collect exam syllabus from the prospectus of GATE. Then based on the days left for exam preparation, you can set up a convenient time table. Follow this regularly without any break. All topics mentioned under the syllabus are equally important. Next GATE exam will be conducted on February 2013. So dedicate 4-5 hours daily for exam preparation. Referring text books and practicing previous year’s question papers can be done during exam preparation.
20th December 2013, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE exam? I am studying 4th year Metallurgical Engg

Can you give me the which text books useful on metallurgical engineering for gate
7th February 2015, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for gate exam ... i am studying in 3rd semester mechanical branch .. which subject more focus in mechanical engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?