16th December 2012, 11:23 AM
swadheen007

How to prepare for GATE if I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech Mechanical

sir, i am third year student of b.tech mechanical.
i want to prepare for gate 2015.
so that i could get top ranks for iit.

27th December 2012, 10:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE if I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech Mechanical

As you are in 3rd year, you are eligible to attend GATE 2014. But it is quite important to start the preparations now itself. To score good marks in the exam you need to dedicate at least 2-4 hours daily for studies. It can be on the basis of a time table scheduled according to GATE syllabus. Attending mock tests and practicing previous year questions will also be helpful.
17th April 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE if I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech Mechanical

sir i am 2nd year student and i want to join a gate institute for preparation of gate,sir,could you please tell me that 2year or one year course will be beter for me.my branch is mechanical engg.
4th July 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i'm pursuing b.e mechanical 3rd year student.sir, how to i prepare for a gate exam? which gate exam i can prepare & please tell me the exam timetable.
19th September 2013, 03:57 PM
sakhi jaiswal
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by swadheen007 View Post
sir, i am third year student of b.tech mechanical.
i want to prepare for gate 2015.
so that i could get top ranks for iit.
hey. !! u can get urself enrolled at the online course available for gate at : http://www.wiziq.com/course/19502-gate-2014-ies-2013-engineering-mathematics-crash-course

Its of great help as m doing the same. please do not delay any further and just check it asap!!
Or mail me at for more info : [email protected]
3rd July 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, iam btech civil 3 yr student i want write gate exam please how to prepare gate exam and give some tipes for gate exam.
3rd July 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam studying 3 yr btech civil engineering, i want to write gate exam in 2015,how to prepare gate exam and what books i collect to refer.
3rd July 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam studying 3 yr btech civil engineering, i want to write gate exam in 2015,how to prepare gate exam and what books i collect to refer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?