20th September 2012, 01:36 PM
itsanand

How to prepare for IES while doing B.Tech without any coaching?

how to prepare for the ies while doing b.tech without any coaching?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IES mechanical Engineering? How many attempts are allotted for the exam? Is there any IES coaching center in Pune?
  2. How should i prepare for IES? What kind of coaching is required? Any coaching centres in Patiala?
  3. How to prepare for IES exam? From where should I take coaching?
  4. Is it possible to get IES rank without coaching after completing B.Tech in ECE? Books to be referred?
  5. Should I join any correspondence course or any institute for IES preparations in Kakinada (AP)?
  6. What is the criteria to get selected in the best coaching centre for IES?
  7. How much is the salary(CTC) of an IES officer? Is it possible to crack the exam without joining coaching center? How to prepare for the exam?
  8. How can an Electronics student prepare for IES exam? What type of coaching is required?
  9. Will I be able to crack IES with a good rank without joining Coaching? How should I proceed towards my preparation?
  10. With 76% in B.Tech(EEE), can I eligible for IES? How can I prepare for it without coaching classes? -- [New]
  11. How to do IES coaching after passing B.E civil Engineering? Best IES coaching institutes in India
  12. Which centers in Delhi provide IES coaching?
  13. Is it possible to get IES rank for ECE without coaching?
  14. preperation for ies exam? books? best coaching centers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i clear IES exams without coaching? Best coaching institutes?
  16. How to take IES coaching in Hyderabad after pursuing B.Tech final year?
  17. How to prepare for IES(Electronics)? Any coaching Centres in Chennai?
  18. How to prepare for IES examination? I am a final year B.E ECE
16th October 2012, 12:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IES while doing B.Tech without any coaching?

IES exam include subject related questions as well as aptitude based ones. You have to prepare on both these sections to clear the test. Prescribed books for engineering degree can be used for technical section preparation. Other sections can be prepared using aptitude texts collected from publishers like Agarwal, S. Chand, etc. Approaching coaching centers are also good for exam preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?