4th January 2011, 01:52 PM
chaitu875

How can an Electronics student prepare for IES exam? What type of coaching is required?

plz ,
give me some idea how to prepare for ies??
and what type of coaching is required??

Related Questions:
  1. How should i prepare for IES? What kind of coaching is required? Any coaching centres in Patiala?
  2. How to prepare for GATE along with IES? I am a B.Tech 3-2 student
  3. How may I prepare for the IES exam? I am first year BE student having ECE stream
  4. How to crack IES exam if I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  5. How to prepare for IES mechanical Engineering? How many attempts are allotted for the exam? Is there any IES coaching center in Pune?
  6. How to prepare for IES(Electronics)? Any coaching Centres in Chennai?
  7. Best Coaching Institutes for IES Exam in Delhi? Can I appear for this year IES Exam pursuing final year of BE in EEE?
  8. What is IES? Details about this exam and syllabus of it?
  9. Should I join any correspondence course or any institute for IES preparations in Kakinada (AP)?
  10. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
  12. How should I prepare for IES? Which books to prefer? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  13. How to prepare for IES exam? From where should I take coaching?
  14. How ca I prepare for IES entrance exam
  15. How much is the salary(CTC) of an IES officer? Is it possible to crack the exam without joining coaching center? How to prepare for the exam?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to appear for IES Exam in Civil Engineering? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam? Top Coaching Centers for this Exam?
  17. Which is best coaching for IES 2016 between Made Easy and IES Master? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to get IES rank without coaching after completing B.Tech in ECE? Books to be referred?
9th January 2011, 01:48 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can an Electronics student prepare for IES exam? What type of coaching is required?

hi,
As you are now in electronics group,you can go for MADE EASY PUBLICATIONS for IES 2011.

For purchase you can fill the purchase order and attach a DD of respective price and post to

MADE EASY PUBLICATIONS.
25-A,Ber Sarai.
Opp. Old J.N.U. Campus
New delhi-110016

regards,
yash
6th February 2011, 03:50 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can an Electronics student prepare for IES exam? What type of coaching is required?

Hello friend,

You can prepare for IES exam by referring books like
Network analysis-Van valkenburg,
Network and Systems: D. Roy Choudhary
Integrated Electronics: Jacob Milman & C. Halkias, Millman & Grabel
Integrated Circuits: K.R. Botkar

All the best.
9th April 2011, 09:34 AM
kartavya99

you should join any coaching but you must have basic concepts very clear.
30th April 2011, 08:43 AM
Taurus007

hii

an Electronics student prepare for IES exam
You can prepare for IES exam by referring books like
Network analysis-Van valkenburg,
Network and Systems: D. Roy Choudhary
Integrated Electronics: Jacob Milman & C. Halkias, Millman & Grabel
Integrated Circuits: K.R. Botkar
As you are now in electronics group,you can go for MADE EASY PUBLICATIONS for IES 2011.
For purchase you can fill the purchase order and attach a DD of respective price and post to
MADE EASY PUBLICATIONS.
25-A,Ber Sarai.
Opp. Old J.N.U. Campus
New delhi-110016

good luck
2nd June 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

am from ECE department studying B.TECH 2 yr.when should i apply for IES exam.....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?