4th November 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I score to get qualified in IIT-JEE and AIEEE? I'm SC candidate and Handicapped too

sir i am sc student.and handicaped also.so what percentage in 12th science student.and how many marks i get so that i can qulify iit jee.and AIEEE.plz reply me on my email 7808670847

15th April 2012, 04:14 PM
nirumourya

Default Re: How much marks should I score to get qualified in IIT-JEE and AIEEE? I'm SC candidate and Handicapped too

Well to qualify for iitjee the merit mainly depends upon the course you want to take it for admission(machanical,chemical,civil etc.)And as you are the sc and ph candidate it will be nearly 300 to 350 for machanical eng. and less than for any other courses.And 50% in 12th both for iit and aieee.
good luck...
3rd May 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks should I score to get qualified in IIT-JEE and AIEEE? I'm SC candidate and Handicapped too

cutoff for sc in iit jee 2012
7th May 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12.our college is not a good trainer for IIT - JEE. But I am interested in it.Please suggest me a few tips for self preparation
9th May 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i not get 60% mark in only pcm subject. but the total result including computer&english i get 64%.then i am eligible or not for iit exam2012?i passed 12th in 2011.please send ans to my emailid [email protected].
16th May 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

how much i should score in std 12 to get admission in iit in open category?
1st June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

My rank in sc list is 2870 can i got admission in any of the iit?
21st June 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am sc category and handikept student. How many marks i need to clear iit entrance exam. Please sir reply on this email
[email protected]
17th June 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I score to ge qualifies in IIT-JEE Advance ? I'm OBC candidate and Handicapped too
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?