13th December 2010, 03:24 PM
sudha m bangar

How to prepare for Interviews? i'm from Marathi medium and a bit hesitates while speaking English

hi,
This is sudha here. I'm from marathi medium now i can speakenglish.But whenever i go for interview i make mistekes. I have to make my career in bpo sector
in backoffice. I'm 29 year old and from next month i'm seriously thinking to go for interview. so please help me how to prepare for interview. i'm less talketive
and shy.

regards,
sudha

16th February 2012, 08:12 AM
pritam02

Default Re: How to prepare for Interviews? i'm from Marathi medium and a bit hesitates while speaking English

The best practice you can do is to talk with your friends in English who can speak English well.You should speak in English with your teachers also.Watch English TV news channel like NDTV,Times Now..Read English newspapers.If you can follow these you can see the result within 2 weeks.You must keep on practicing these things so as to ensure your English gets better.
16th February 2012, 10:33 AM
anushree..

Default Re: How to prepare for Interviews? i'm from Marathi medium and a bit hesitates while speaking English

Hie Sudha, u can improve English by practice it. speak English as much as u can,talk to your close friends in English and practice one thing, stand in front of mirror and try to speak with confidence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?