2nd August 2012, 04:18 PM
lazyharish12

How to prepare for IES exam after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 65% aggregate

i am in finalyear be mechanical enginearing student having 65% aggregate, please guide how i hav to prepare for ies examination

Related Questions:
  1. Which books are to be referred to prepare for IES exam for mechanical engineering?
  2. How to prepare for IES mechanical Engineering? How many attempts are allotted for the exam? Is there any IES coaching center in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I prepare for IES exam? What is the procedure for this exam?
  4. Which books are best for IES exam for mechanical engineering
  5. How should I prepare for IES entrance after scoring 58% in Electrical Engineering
  6. How to prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any Coaching centers for this Exam in Chandigarh?
  7. Which Books to prepare for IES Exam for Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which Books should I prepare for IES Exam in Mechanical Engineering? List of Coaching Centers for this Exam in Hyderabad?
  9. How may I prepare for the IES exam? I am pursuing BE(first year) with mechanical stream from MMM engineering college, Gorakhpur
  10. Am I eligible for IES, PSU and PSC after completing graduation in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Should I prepare for IAS or IES exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  12. How can I prepare for IES exam along with job? Study materials and tips for the preparation?
  13. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
  14. How to prpeare for IES exam after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  15. Can I appear for IES with Mechanical Engineering after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to prepare for IES exam?
  17. How to become an IES officer if I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineer with 7.6 aggregate -- [New]
  18. Syllabus for IES Exam for the candidates of Mechanical Engineering?
9th August 2012, 03:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IES exam after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 65% aggregate

To clear IES exam requires strong knowledge in the technical domain. So, it is important to clear your basics first when you start preparing for IES exam. If you are interested it is a good option to join for coaching classes for IES. Practice is the only solution to score more marks in this exam. You can practice model questions which are covered in this exam. Also it is important to prepare notes and study on that basis which in a way will help you at the time of final revision process.
10th December 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IES exam after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 65% aggregate

how to prepare the self of ies exam.
21st March 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 3rd year student of production engineering may iI attend mechanical engineering paper in ies exam
1st July 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: How to prepare for IES exam after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 65% aggregate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a 3rd year student of production engineering may iI attend mechanical engineering paper in ies exam
Ya sure buddy.. U also belongs to Mech Dept.. So u can
19th July 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i am an average student of civil eggn but i m willing to opt for this exam . I know it's not going to be easy but how can i start preparing for this . Will coaching classes will b a helpful option or self study ?
9th November 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i finish ME thermal engineering but i done BE in aeronautical engg .may i attend IES exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?