21st March 2016, 03:32 PM
animesh biswal

How to prepare for Mother's Public School entrance test if I am from other state board?

Well tell me that how to prepare for mother's public school entrance test if iam from other state board and how to get previous year question of it

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance test for commerce in Mothers Public School?
  2. When the entrance exam for Commerce is starting in Mothers Public School? Details about the examination?
  3. How can I start the test center for preparation of engineering and medical entrance at my SNPS public school?
  4. How and where to find the exam centre for giving state board exams?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Mother's Public School, Bhubaneswar for 10th ICSE student?
  6. Will there be any entrance examination for getting admission in BD Public school, Patna or DAV Public school, Khagaul?
  7. Can I switch to GSEB after CBSE 10th?
  8. How can I prepare to crack Army School entrance exam for admission in 5th standard?
  9. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  10. What should we do to get admission from state board school?
  11. Suitable books for preparation of The Army Public School entrance exam for 5th standard?
  12. Will it affect in future to give entrance exam for college if I am changing from CBSE to State board?
  13. Should I change board from CBSE to State Board if seeking to prepare for JEE?
  14. Which course I need to take in school to join MBBS in AIIMS or in JIPMAR?
  15. Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  17. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?
  18. List of top girl schools in Navi Mumbai near Vashi or Koperkhairane
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?