9th July 2012, 12:54 PM
Lavinash

What is the syllabus of Junior Trainee?

Sir i want syllabus of junior trainee....please tell me what is the syllabus

21st March 2016, 02:22 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Junior Trainee?

Trainee is just a group of people whom a company provide some kind of training. Training also may have different forms like Technical training, Non technical training, Basic training, and in short we can say that in each and every field there will be some requirements for trainee. Because no one expert in the beginning and hence they need some basis training to get some idea about the work. Now a days technology is changing daily basis, so training is becoming very important for each and people.
Training program is conducted for 2-3 months which often consist of a combination of theory and practice and is aimed give all relevant information to trainees.

As you mentioned that you need syllabus for Junior trainee, and Junior trainees is clarifying nothing. So please give us proper information like junior trainee in which domain. Then only we can help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?