18th December 2011, 11:26 PM
anusha balaganur

How to prepare for NET exam(Computer Science)

how to prepare for net exam on computerscience??...please give me certain tips for that

19th December 2011, 12:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NET exam(Computer Science)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusha balaganur View Post
how to prepare for net exam on computerscience??...please give me certain tips for that
NET : National Eligiblity Test
------------------------

This examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and the examination is Conducted in June and December every year, The June NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination will be held on 24/Dec/2011, If you have also applied for December NET Examination, then please prepare well for this examination as per the syllabus and Pattern.

The syllabus and Pattern of UGC NET Examination is availiable in the official website. Here I am also Providing you the syllabus and pattern of NET Examination, So please check the pattern and prepare for NET Examination. In this examination there are 3 papers and all are conducted in same day in 2 session, The first 2 paper is objective and last paper is descriptive. The first 2 paper will be of 100 marks each and last paper is of 200 Marks.

In NET Examination there are 60 multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any 50 in Objective paper I. Paper II shall consist of questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each of these papers containing 50 compulsory objective type questions of two marks each.

So, please prepare well for this examination according to the syllabus.

>> First complete your NET Computer Science Syllabus
>> Then Revise the syllabus again.
>> Solved previous year question papers of NET
>> Study well your post graduate subjects.

Here I am Providing you the syllabus and pattern of NET Examination, So please check the syllabus and keep practice according to the pattern.

Syllabus of NET Computer Science :
------------------------------
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs syllabis.pdf(936.4 KB, 130 views)
31st January 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NET exam(Computer Science)

how to prepare net exam and i have contact any coaching class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?