27th February 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for UPSC and Bank jobs via Self-study only?

i want to prepare upsc at my home because of some personal problem and as well as for banks job i need help ..

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank Jobs are best suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO Exams? Which Books to prepare for these Exams?
  2. What type pf bank jobs are suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO jobs and which books are suitable for bank jobs?
  3. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to prepare for bank jobs? What is the procedure to apply for private bank jobs?
  5. After Degree after Bank jobs better for me? How to prepare for the bank exams? Is coaching required?
  6. How can I prepare for bank jobs like bank PO? I am a graduate(married) woman
  7. How to prepare for Bank Exams? Names of recognized institutes for preparation for Banking course? From where to get the study material?
  8. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  9. What really UPSC is? What to study after 12th for it? What are all exams under UPSC?
  10. Study materials to prepare for Bank exam?
  11. What courses to do after the completion of BE in Electronics?
  12. Should I prepare for Government exams after completion of Mechanical Diploma course? Among SSC and UPSC which one is better? -- [New]
  13. What should I do after passing 12th?
  14. Study Materials to prepare for Bank PO Exams?
  15. Eligibility to apply for bank jobs after 12th from Commerce?
  16. How can I prepare for bank jobs for women? What exams are to be preferred? What is the qualificaition and salary?
  17. Which are the upcoming government jobs for Bachelor in Physiotherapy students? Do I need to prepare for banking services exam or UPSC?
  18. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
9th March 2011, 05:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC and Bank jobs via Self-study only?

There are several UPSC exams. If you mean the civil service exam then you must keep in mind the changed format. The prelim's has been replaced by CSAT. This part is similar to the Bank test. You can prepare for both together. Try purchasing books from the Market for this purpose. Cover each and every area and be systematic.
27th April 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

i m graguate and my sub. is sociology hons. and i want to preparied for upsc so how can i prepaired
11th May 2011, 01:42 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to prepare for UPSC and Bank jobs via Self-study only?

hi friend,

you have prepare for bank exams by having the old question papers in your hand.

See that model papers and prepare accordingly.

Then you can succeed in your exams.
11th May 2011, 03:05 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to prepare for UPSC and Bank jobs via Self-study only?

hi friend, you can UPSC exams and bank exam with the old question papers. it will give you an idea of what are questions are asked.

So that you can prepare accordingly.

All the best.
18th July 2011, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

the syllabus for upsc is very vast how to do selective study or on what basis should topics be selected?
15th October 2011, 01:31 AM
arun.potturu

1.Preparation for both UPSC and BANK JOBS are same.
2.Prepare RS AGARWAL book for both aptitude and reasoning topics.
3.You should be strong in general awareness questions.
4.General knowledge questions.
5.For UPSC exams you have to study some subjects in you academics.
6.In bank exams descriptive section include the descriptive section depends on general knowledge easy.
9th April 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of commerce. can i prepare for upsc exams at home.from where to get study materials and guidelines.any institute which provides study material so that it can be prepared at home.
13th June 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

hw to prepare by self 4 upsci am 3sem student bcom(hons)????
16th August 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest the books to study for civil services exam. And what to study daily? I am doing job also but can give 4hrs on working days and full days on sat and sun for preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?