23rd January 2013, 11:29 PM
sidvarsha

How to pursue CA after graduation? I am a student of 3rd year accounting and finance

I am varsha pullani,student of Third Year Accounting & Finance. Please provide me the relevant details about pursuing CA after graduation. i also want to know the articleship training duration & final exam duration.

Regards,
varsha pullani

31st July 2015, 11:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue CA after graduation? I am a student of 3rd year accounting and finance

Institute of Cost Accountants of India offers CA course. CA stands for Chartered Accountant.

There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course;

*Foundation course

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

According to the Central Council,a Graduate student (B.com, B.Sc., BBA,etc) can directly join the IPCC course without writing CA-CPT Exam.

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

It is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy.

The eligibility criteria required for the graduates to write IPCC directly is as under:

- In case of a Commerce Graduate – 55%

- In case of a Non-Commerce Graduate – 60%

IPCC registration is applicable for two times in a year. So, a candidate can register accordingly. IPCC exam is conducted twice a year i.e. May and November.

The candidate who have passed IPCC level can register for Final course.Student should have completed 2½ years Articleship before applying for Final course .

The duration for CA course through CPT route after passing 12th is 5 years and 4 years for direct entry to IPCC course after Bachelor's degree .

The fee structure for CA course are as under:-

For CPT (Common Proficiency Test):

Prospectus - Rs. 100

Registration fee - Rs. 6000

Exam fee - Rs. 600

For IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course):

Prospectus - Rs. 100

Registration fee - Rs. 11000 including Fee for Articleship .

For ITT (Information Technology Training) : Rs. 4000

Fee for Orientation - Rs. 3,000

Exam fee - Rs. 1600

For Final course : Rs. 8500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?