10th October 2011, 09:34 PM

Minimum score in GRE and TOEFL to get into top universities? Materials available to prepare for these exams?

may i knw the minimum score in GRE and TOEFL to get into top universities and the materials to prepare for these exams?and few links to prepare...plzzzzzzzz

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  2. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  4. Which all universities consider GRE and TOEFL marks? What is the minimum score required to qualify? -- [New]
  5. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  7. Procedure and cost of MS degree in USA?
  8. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  9. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
  11. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  12. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  13. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  14. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  15. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  16. MBA or MS which has good scope to study from Abroad?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA? Requirements to get admission?
  18. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
17th January 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum score in GRE and TOEFL to get into top universities? Materials available to prepare for these exams?

may i knw the minimum score in GRE and TOEFL to get into top universities and the materials to prepare for these exams?and few links to prepare...plzzzzzzzz
17th January 2012, 11:28 PM
adithyaparavastu

Default Re: Minimum score in GRE and TOEFL to get into top universities? Materials available to prepare for these exams?

hi,
by clicking on the below link you check in which universities your going to be placed for master in USA
http://mastersinusa.com/universities...our-gre-score/

by preparing from best books you can get good score. the best books are as follows :

1.GRE revised general test- ETS.
2.Manhattan GRE Prep books.
3.Grubers new GRE guide.
4.kaplan-new GRE: strategies,practice and review
5.Cracking the New GRE with DVD

all da best
18th January 2012, 12:09 AM
Sharma sujeet

To know the minimum score in GRE and TOEFL to get into top colleges,so you search on google you all the colleges minimum score to get in.
22nd March 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

can u say what is the procedure ro doing ms in us??
8th August 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

HELLO, I AM STUDYING B.TECH AND MY BRANCH IS EEE ... BY CRACKING TOEFL WHICH UNIVERSITY WILL BE THE BEST ONE FOR MY BRANCH ? PLEASE DO REPLY......
21st August 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing my b.tech in ECE...and I would like to opt for MBA in abroad...is there any other entrance test other than gmat? Materials available and score required to get into top university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?