5th January 2013, 03:31 AM
pharmacist.s

How to pursue LAW while in final year pharmacy?

Hello,
I am a final year pharmacy student who wishes to pursue law after.completing my course. I want to know the scope of such a career.

5th January 2013, 10:50 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue LAW while in final year pharmacy?

Hi Dear
If you are doing Pharmacy first in my point of view why you move to law,If you move to law then it is not good opportunity for you because after complete your pharmacy career then you go for higher study like M.Pharma,Then you go for good Pharma company for research job.There are very good renowned company in India like
Dabur
Ranbaxy
Cipla
etc...

But after complete your Pharmacy you go for Law then it is not good idea and it is complete a different track for your career if you do Law then you go for very good college like you give the LAW entrance exam In CLAT if you good rank then you go for admission unless you did not go for admission,

Good Law colleges in India:-
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	india_2_today_2011_rankings_-_hard_copy.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	127290  
5th January 2013, 01:48 PM
denwer1

The only way you can pursue LAW is by readmitting in some LAW courses like LLB etc.. As you are already in the pharmacy field which is far way different than the LAW field so you can not opt for higher education in the LAW stream. So its better that you opt for some higher qualification in the pharmacy branch itself.
5th January 2013, 02:09 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: How to pursue LAW while in final year pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmacist.s View Post
Hello,
I am a final year pharmacy student who wishes to pursue law after.completing my course. I want to know the scope of such a career.
Hiee....A student who has successfully completed three years study is entitled to the L.L.B degree and is eligible to practise as an advocate, as per the Rules of the Bar Council of India. A student who desires to learn the law but does not wish to practise as an advocate is eligible for the L.L.B (General) Degree at the end of two years.
Dear it all depends on your interest and caliber.. I would suggest you to find out your area of Interest because there are very good job opportunities available in all fields, if you are a hard worker and studying with all your interest then you can have a good career in your life and you can become a good lawyer by practicing law..
5th January 2013, 04:06 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmacist.s View Post
Hello,
You have to do LLB Course which the preliminary stage of any Law Course.
Thus in order to take Admission in this course,you will have to appear in CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) Exam.

In order to appear in this Exam,you will require the following Eligibility:-

Minimum Educational Qualification:-

>>You must be passed out in 10+2/Intermediate from any recognized board/University.

>>If you belong from the General/OBC then your age should not be above 20 years.
>>If you belong from the SC/ST then your age should not be above 22 years.

Marks:-

>>If you belong from the General category then your minimum marks should be 50% in 10+2.
>>If you belong from the SC/ST/OBC category then your minimum marks should be 45% in 10+2.

Syllabus for this Exam:-

>>English Including Comprehension.
>>General Knowledge/Current Affairs.
>>Numerical Ability.
>>Legal Aptitude.
>>Logical Reasoning.

Total Marks for this Exam will be 200.
Total Number of Questions will be 200.
Total duration for this Exam will be 2 hours.
Questions will be objective type with 4 options.
5th January 2013, 10:45 PM
Andyece

Default Tournaments might be located you'll find weekend in bars

So, for anyone who is locating a pair of toms shoe, that have most recent type and high good quality, you can have a look in our on the internet keep. Otherwise you are thinking about when you buy your preferred Toms sneakers thanks to their somewhat expensive cost, you may consider our on the internet retail store. It is actually real you will see different shock..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?