29th November 2011, 06:22 PM
ashrut waghmare

How to pursue Indian Air Force after my 12th exam?

sir iam a student studing in 11 std i want join indian airforce after my 12th exam what i do for join airforce of india..

30th November 2011, 09:02 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue Indian Air Force after my 12th exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashrut waghmare View Post
sir iam a student studing in 11 std i want join indian airforce after my 12th exam what i do for join airforce of india..
If you are Interested to Join Indian Air Force After completing your 12Th examination, then for this you have to apply for National Defence Academy (NDA). After completing 12Th examination, you can Enter into Indian Air force only after Cracked the NDA Examination.

NDA Examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and the Notification of this examination will be Published in the leading Newspapers or in the official website. If you have completed your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects, then You are eligible to apply for Air Force Wings of NDA.

Eligibility Criteria :

To join the NDA you need to fulfil the following requirements:

16 ½ to 19 years

Educational Qualifications:

You should have passed your 12Th Examination with Physics and Mathematics, Final year students can also apply for NDA.

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for NDA.

If you are Pursuing your 11Th examination, then you are Not eligible for NDA.

So, please complete your Intermediate examination and then apply for NDA.

If you need more Information about NDA, Then please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
30th November 2011, 11:03 AM
mahi 16

Through the NDA exam you can join INDIAN AIR FORCE.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:-

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.

So, If you have completed your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects, then you are eligible for Naval Wings of NDA,
30th November 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

dot worry about cracking the exam the paper will be very easy with minimum basic knowledge you can go through it and feel free to ask because i cracked nda with distinction
30th November 2011, 12:27 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

You want to serve the nation, which is really appreciable.Its good to know that, ou are interested in Indian air force .
For apply in Indian air force, you can go for NDA [NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY] , conducted by union public service commission [UPSC].
Through this examination, one can apply in all the branches of the INDIAN army, i.e. in naval, air force & military branch.
For apply in AIR FORCE & NAVAL FORCE, you must have Physics & Maths as your passing subjects in 12th with at least 60% (aggregate).

The age limit for this exam, is 16.5-19 years,.There in not any kind of age relaxations is applicable for any reserved category.

Exam pattern-

You must have Indian nationality with marital status unmarried.

THANK YOU!!
~GAMBLE~
30th November 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the physical qualifications to join indian air force ?
30th November 2011, 01:44 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th exam you can join in Indian Air Force through NDA exam.
NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice in every year to recruit students for different defense section.

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

For AIR Force:-

1.Candidate have to complete the 12th with physics and maths..

2.Candidate must be physically fit.

3.Age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.

So, go for the exam.

All the best.
30th November 2011, 03:45 PM
brijesh2970

Smile Re: How to pursue Indian Air Force after my 12th exam?

Quote:
Hi

My friend if you want to join Indian Air-force then you need to decide what post you want in air-force like a technician or a pilot.

You have to appear for NDA exam if you want to become pilot in air-force but if you want to be a technician then you should apply for TES entry.

If you want to become pilot then you need to have good eye-sight.

As NDA exam is held twice a year.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA:

1.If you have cleared 10+2 can apply.
2.IF you had taken Physics & Mathematics in Class 12th can apply for navy and air force.
3.you must be bachelor .
4. You must be between16 1/2 to 19 years on January 1st or July 1st of the year subsequent to the year of the exam

In NDA first you have to appear for written exam after that you will be called for SSB .SSB is a process of 5 days during which some physical ,psychological, mental exams will be thru to test your abilities.

But in TES entry you directly will be called for SSB.

As TES forms also available in June/July after declaring the 12th results, because on base of 12th marks you will be called for SSB.So you need to score good marks in 12th class like above 80% with science stream.

Important Dates for NDA I Exam

Release of Notification: October, 2011
Last date of submission of application form: November, 2011
Date of Examination: April, 2012

Best Of Luck!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t hesitate to drop a comment if you have any question or would like to share some more information
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30th November 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed M.A. in Education . Am I eligible for TET?
30th November 2011, 04:42 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To join in Indian Air Force after 12th,you should appear for NDA exam.This exam is conducted by UPSC every year twice.To take qualified students into different defense service like
>>Indian Air Force wings
>>Indian Navy wings
>>Indian Army wings

To appear for this exam,you should fulfill with below mentioned criteria.

>>For Indian Air Force wings/Indian Navy wings:You should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized university with 55% marks.
>>For Indian Army wings:You should have complete 12th class with any stream from a recognized university.
>>Appearing for final exam of above mentioned stream can also eligible for this exam.
>>And your age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years for three wings.

If you fit with above mentioned criteria,then you can appear for this year NDA exam.

Important dates for NDA Exam:
NDA-I exam:
Issuing of application form from 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012.
Exam will be held on 15th April 2012.
NDA-II exam:
Issuing of application form from 5th May 2011 to 4th June 2012.
Exam will be held on 19th August 2012.

click here to apply the application form online.
30th November 2011, 05:01 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
After passing 12th examination you have two option to join Indian Air Force.
1. NDA exam. Through NDA exam you can join IAF Technical job.
2. Non Technical Vacancy also comes twice in a year based on 10th class.
Thanks
Best Wishes
30th November 2011, 07:32 PM
co-rocks

HI DEAR,

NDA Examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and the Notification of this examination will be Published in the leading Newspapers or in the official website. If you have completed your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects, then You are eligible to apply for Air Force Wings of NDA.

Eligibility Criteria :

To join the NDA you need to fulfil the following requirements:

16 ½ to 19 years

Educational Qualifications:

You should have passed your 12Th Examination with Physics and Mathematics, Final year students can also apply for NDA.

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for NDA.

THANKS
26th December 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

I hav a dream to be
an astronaut in ISRO
or NASA as a scientist?
please giv a right or appropriate
direction to my future....
i will b thankful to u..
i am in 12th of pcm group....

my email id-
[email protected]
10th January 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
it should be usefukl
11th January 2012, 01:22 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: How to pursue Indian Air Force after my 12th exam?

Quote:

Dear Friend

You can join Indian Air Force by giving NDA{National Defence Academy} Exam. This Exam is Conducted by UPSC{Union Public Service Commission} of Indian Twice a year as NDA I & NDA II exam for those student who wants to join Indian Air force, Army & NAVY after completing 12th standard.

"This Exam is for unmarried male candidates only"

Requirements to eligible for NDA exam:
-------------------------------------

• You should have passed 12th standard from State board or recognized school.
  • There is no percentage limit mentioned for this exam.
  • If you are appearing in 12th then you can also apply.
  • Your age must be between 16.5 to 19 year.
  • You must be citizen of India.

Procedure to apply for NDA exam:
---------------------------------

Important dates(Tentative) for NDA 2012 exam:
----------------------------------------------

For NDA I
  • Notification Announced : 31/12/2011
  • Last date to apply : 30/01/2012
  • Examination date : 15/04/2012.

For NDA II
  • Date of Notification : 05/05/2012
  • Last Date of Submission of Application form : 04/06/2012
  • Commencement of Examination : 19/08/2012

Physical Requirements necessary for NDA:
-----------------------------------------

Selection Procedure for NDA:
-----------------------------

The selection process for NDA contain 3-stages->

1. Written Exam
2. Interview
3. Medical test.

Exam Pattern for NDA written test:
----------------------------------

There will be written Examination for total of 900 marks in two Subjects

1. Mathematics - Maximum marks is 300 and the duration of the test is 2.5 Hrs.
2. General Ability Test - Maximum marks is 600 and the duration of the test is 2.5 Hrs.

The papers in both the subjects will consist of objective type questions only.

Important Books for NDA exam Preparation:
------------------------------------------

For any other Detail visit : http://upsc.gov.in

Good Luck...

with regards
4G Solutions
11th January 2012, 11:37 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to pursue Indian Air Force after my 12th exam?

Hi

If you want to join the IAF after your 12th class, then you have to apply for the NDA exam. It is an All India Entrance Examination which selects candidates who are eligible and capable and also stand in the merit.

This exam is conducted in NDA I and NDA II by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.

** If you are an undergraduate, i.e just passed class 12th, so the NDA I is for you.

• The Basic Eligibility criteria says, that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or any other state board in India like NOS.
  • Your age should lie within 16.5 to 19 years and no relaxation would be provided in this criteria to any candidates.
  • If you want to apply for the IAF or Navy then you must have studied Physics and Mathematics as your subjects in Higher Secondary.
  • Physical fitness is also a very important criteria for this exam. So you have to be fit and free of any illness.

Thus make sure that you satisfy all these criteria's before you fill up the application for the NDA.

For your information, I must tell you that UPSC has released the NDA 2012 Notification very recently on its website.

Click Here to apply for the same online.

--> The last date to apply and register yourself for the NDA 2012 is set as 30th January 2012. So please do the needful before this date.

--> The NDA 2012 exam would take place on 15th April 2012 which is a Sunday.

If you want to visit the official website of the UPSC, Please Click Here.

I am also attaching a UPSC NDA 2012 Official Notification and the Structure and Pattern of the exam. Please Download and refer for your information.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf upsc nda-na-I 2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 64 views)
File Type: doc Structure for the NDA Examination.doc(30.0 KB, 69 views)
15th January 2012, 11:58 PM
DASHARD

Through the NDA exam you can join INDIAN AIR FORCE.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:-

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.
12th February 2012, 06:14 PM
Sagar Keshari

Hello friend,
You can definitely apply for Indian Air Force after +2, and to do so, you will have to qualify the NDA exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
To be eligible for the NDA exam, you must have studied Physics and Maths at +2 level.
The minimum eligible age is 16 1/2 years and the maximum age limit is 19 years.

After qualifying the exam, you will have to undergo training at the Air Force Academy and after completion of all the necessary training, you will be recruited as an officer in the Indian Air Force.

For more information, you may refer to the official website of the Indian Air Force.
12th February 2012, 06:17 PM
Sagar Keshari

If you want to join the IAF after your 12th class, then you have to apply for the NDA exam. It is an All India Entrance Examination which selects candidates who are eligible and capable and also stand in the merit.

This exam is conducted in NDA I and NDA II by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.

** If you are an undergraduate, i.e just passed class 12th, so the NDA I is for you.

• The Basic Eligibility criteria says, that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or any other state board in India like NOS.
• Your age should lie within 16.5 to 19 years and no relaxation would be provided in this criteria to any candidates.
• If you want to apply for the IAF or Navy then you must have studied Physics and Mathematics as your subjects in Higher Secondary.
• Physical fitness is also a very important criteria for this exam. So you have to be fit and free of any illness.

Thus make sure that you satisfy all these criteria's before you fill up the application for the NDA.

For your information, I must tell you that UPSC has released the NDA 2012 Notification very recently on its website.

Click Here to apply for the same online.

--> The last date to apply and register yourself for the NDA 2012 is set as 30th January 2012. So please do the needful before this date.

--> The NDA 2012 exam would take place on 15th April 2012 which is a Sunday.

If you want to visit the official website of the UPSC, Please Click Here.

I am also attaching a UPSC NDA 2012 Official Notification and the Structure and Pattern of the exam. Please Download and refer for your information.

Hope this helps

All the best friend
12th February 2012, 09:49 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Indian Air Force wing of NDA after passing 12th through NDA Exam.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appearing for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board with good physical fitness is eligible to apply for NDA.

As you are interested for Air Force, you should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics 12th standard for which you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force wing of NDA, but you have to go through certain physical standard after passing the written exam.

The process of registration for NDA-I has already been completed the exam will be held on 15.04.2012.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in
13th February 2012, 03:36 PM
unagi

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NDA II examination. Because to apply for NDA II examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 years. So, only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1996 are eligible. And you are fullfill the eligiblity criteria, So you are eligible to apply for NDA II examination, last date of apply for NDA II examination was 09/May/2011. And the entrance examination are going to be held on 21/Aug/2011. So, if you are interested to apply for NDA II examination, then please visit the UPSC official website and apply online for NDA examination. And for complete information, please read the notification or visit the UPSC official website -
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?