3rd March 2013, 11:50 AM
meghna s b

How to pursue M.A after passing B.A finals? What is the procedure for admission?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I'm appearing for my B.A. finals this year. I want to pursue M.A and then give NET exam. I wanted to know that when should one join the NET coaching classes? Also what will be the syllabus for the NET exam? I also wanted to inquire about the process of admission for M.A. in Aligarh University.
I request you to reply to my queries. Thankyou.
Regards,
Meghna S B

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  2. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  3. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  5. Procedure to pursue CS course after passing 12th exam in Kottayam?
  6. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  7. Procedure to be followed to proceed for the finals after completing ICWA(I)?
  8. Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  9. Procedure of admission in Sainik School after passing class 9th?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. When will the admission form be available for UG course in Bachelor in Social Work? Procedure for admission?
  12. How to pursue Law from Ranchi University after completing BBA from BIT Lalpur? Procedure for admission?
  13. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  14. Can I do M.A in English after doing BSc?
  15. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  16. Procedure to seek admission to diploma in Military Engineering College after passing 10th standard?
  17. Which are the colleges offering admission in degree engineering course after passing diploma in engineering? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
31st August 2016, 08:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue M.A after passing B.A finals? What is the procedure for admission?

Yes, you have to pursue master degree if you want to get appear for NET examination which is conducted by UGC.

The syllabus for examination varies with selection of subject. So, you need to visit the official website of UGC www.ugc.ac.in to get detail for syllabus.

The candidates are free to take coaching anytime for preparation of examination. So, you can take coaching whenever you want.

The admission in AMU is conducted through entrance examination. So, you have to appear for entrance examination to get admission. For more information about examination visit at www.amu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?