27th April 2011, 05:58 PM
Larry Khongwir

When will the admission form be available for UG course in Bachelor in Social Work? Procedure for admission?

My daughter, Ms. Daniella Yvonne Dkhar has completed her CBSE exam class XII(Humanities) and intertested to pursue undergraduate course in Bachelor of Social Work.

The request is as to when the admission forms will be available from those colleges offering BSw and necessary procedure for admission.

Thanking you & regards,

L.W Khongwir

10th June 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the admission form be available for UG course in Bachelor in Social Work? Procedure for admission?

i have 45.5% mark in 12th class (commerce) from NIOS in 2008. i want to take admission in bachelor of social work in delhi university..
can i eligible for this ?
thanking you & regards
fateh singh
13th July 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the admission form be available for UG course in Bachelor in Social Work? Procedure for admission?

I want to know if the UG admission is on sale.
24th November 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue law if i do not offer general arts in senior high school? when will the admission forms be on sale and where can i buy it? i offered general arts with government, elective mathematics, economics and geography as my electives, can i read Bachelor of Arts in Science in Administration? i am eager to know.
thanks with regard,
AGBEVE JULIUS CAESAR
ZIOPE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?