13th December 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Actual date for Maharashtra Entrance exam for MBA this year?

i want to know the actual date for Maharashtra entrance exam for MBA in 2012........plz help mi

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of forms of Maharashtra state MBA entrance exam?
  2. What is the actual date of Off Campus Entrance Exam for job in Infosys? How to get the entrance exam form? Is it available online?
  3. How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra
  4. Date of MCA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. On which date the IGNOU distance learning MBA entrance exam will be held in Nashik, Maharashtra? Where is the local study center for the same? What are the documents required to get MBA prospectus?
  6. Date of Maharashtra MBA CET 2011
  7. Entrance exam to give to take admission in MBA course in Maharashtra? Am I eligible for the test if I am from Kerala?
  8. If I go for MBA next year which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? I am doing last year of engineering
  9. Date of MBA SET exam of Maharashtra?
  10. When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names?
  11. Date of exam and forms for B.Ed entrance exam for Maharashtra? Is this exam same for Maharashtra and Mumbai?
  12. Entrance exam date for MBA course?
  13. Date of B.Ed entrance exams in Pune (Maharashtra)? Last date of form submission?
  14. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course? -- [New]
  15. Is Chandigarh an exam center for Maharashtra MBA CET?
  16. MBA course from pune university, syllabus and exam date for MBA CET exam?
  17. Actual date to apply online for MBA programme?
  18. What is the actual date of SSC Exam? When to fill form for this Exam? How many times will this Exam be conducted in a year?
31st August 2016, 08:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Actual date for Maharashtra Entrance exam for MBA this year?

Important tentative dates of Maharashtra Entrance exam for MBA are given below.

** Issue of application: 12 Feb 2017

** Last date of submission: 23 Feb 20167 till 05:00 PM

** Date of examination: 12 Mar & 13 Mar 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?