15th December 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after passing M.A 2nd year?

sir,i m in ma 2nd year i wana join indian army as a office. What can i do for joining army

13th March 2014, 07:55 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after passing M.A 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i m in ma 2nd year i wana join indian army as a office. What can i do for joining army
Yes can you Join in Indian Army through CDS after Graduation Degree in any stream.

CDS (Combined Defence Service) the entrance exam for which is conducted twice every year by UPSC for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

Eligibility Criteria Indian Army Academy through CDS Entrance Examination:-

Candidates must be an Indian Citizens or Citizens of Bhutan, or Citizens of Nepal. Tibetan refugee may also who have been living in India since 01/01/1962

The candidate should have completed the bachelor degree of 3 years any desire specialization from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.

Candidates should have age in between 19 years to 24 years are acceptable and Candidates must be physically fit according to the standards of the examination.

Since you're an MA second year student so definitely you're eligible for Indian Army wing through CDS Entrance Examiantion.

Fo More Information regarding the Examination Please visit here:- http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?