16th October 2012, 10:33 AM
shals.vash

How to pursue Ph.D after completing M.Phil in Toxicology? What is the pattern of GRE exam?

Hello,
I have completed my M.Phil in Toxicology in 2011 and now i want to pursue my Ph.d from a good foreign university. I want to know what is the pattern of GRE exam, how to prepare for it and what is the eligibility for giving that exam.So please help me out.

Shalini

3rd December 2017, 06:22 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.D after completing M.Phil in Toxicology? What is the pattern of GRE exam?

After completion of your M.Phil (Toxicology), You can apply for the course Ph.D (Toxicology) to institutes which are offering this course. Most institutes offer the course on the basis of entrance exam conducted by respective university.

Institutes Offering Ph.D (Toxicology) In India
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi
- Barkatullah University, Madhya Pradesh
- Central Drug Research Institute, Uttar Pradesh
- NSS College, Kerala
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Andhra Pradesh

GRE
It is conducted for the admissions into graduate, postgraduate and doctorial courses in foreign institutes.

Exam Pattern
- It comprises of 4 sections.
(1) Analytical Writing
(2) Critical Thinking
(3) Verbal Reasoning
(4) Quantitative Aptitude
- Exam Duration will be of 3 hours 45 minutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?