20th August 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Which type of pattern should I choose for my GRE test to pursue MS in Computer Science?

Hello guies i want to about which type of pattern should i choose for gre test currently i am doing my be and i want to persue my ms in us in computer science so please tell me what pattern should i select for gre

Related Questions:
4th December 2014, 10:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of pattern should I choose for my GRE test to pursue MS in Computer Science?

I am sorry to say that, you cannot choose your own pattern for GRE exam. That's because there is already a predefined pattern, which is used to assess the ability of a candidate. Each and every candidate should follow the exam pattern. which is designed by ETS test center.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam will have three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

GRE exam will be conducted for 340 marks.Every candidate, who attends the exam will be given 260 marks initially. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?