21st August 2011, 09:22 PM
vishal dhavale

How to pursue Ph.D in from Germany or Europe after completing MSc in Physical Chemistry?

Sir, i have completed my M. Sc. in physical chemistry, i want to do the P.hd from the germany or europe. Will you please give an quidline. I have an 3 years reaserch experience also.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  2. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  3. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  4. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  5. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany? -- [New]
  6. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  7. How can I pursue Ph.D in Chemistry through GATE?
  8. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  10. How to pursue Ph.D in Earth Sciences in Germany? I have finished MSc in Geophysics
  11. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  12. How to get Ph.D admission in Europe after completing PG in Pharmacy?
  13. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  14. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  15. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  16. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  18. Is there any way for me to pursue the Ph.D course in Germany? I have no financial support
18th June 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.D in from Germany or Europe after completing MSc in Physical Chemistry?

i done my m.sc in physical chemistry and i want to pursue my phd in europe can anyone suggest me the universities and the full scolarship criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?