2nd March 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How to register for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 4th semester student of National Institute of Technology

hi!!! I am a 4th semester student of national institute of technology,durgapur.How to register for summer internship in BHEL????

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  3. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for getting summer internship from BHEL when doing 4th semester in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for MBA(PSM & E-Governance) candidate?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  9. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  10. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  12. Application procedures and criteria for summer internship in IISc?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  14. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
14th August 2015, 01:35 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to register for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 4th semester student of National Institute of Technology

See, for applying in any of the government organisation or in a private one, the procedure is same(it will be discussed below). The thing is that, in private ones the fee of the summer training is more but then they provide proper training to the candidates.

On the other hand, in government firms, the exposure is great but you have to take the initiative yourself to learn because there the officials won't take any pain in explaining things to you. You yourself need to show curious attitude for learning.

Now, the educational qualification:-
# You must be pursuing BE/ BTECH/Diploma(of relevant trade) of relevant branch from a recognized university.

# You should be in the 3rd year of your course.

Also, you have to submit the following documents :
>> C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.
>> Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

to the mailing address of the respective department of summer training.

Since you are in the 2nd year, so you might not get a chance to get the internship. But then also, i would definitely ask you to try out at least once in the company in which you are willing to do the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?