25th April 2016, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

How an SC candidate can get admission in AFMC?

Well actually i am a girl. I have sc certificate. My dream college is afmc. How can i get admission to afmc this year? I have completed 12th.

1st May 2016, 12:51 AM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: How an SC candidate can get admission in AFMC?

AFMC is the Armed Forces Medical College Recruitment for the entrance in the MBBS,PG courses etc.and this entrance examination is linked with the AIPMT scores and depending on the scores in the AIPMT you will be short listed for the Interview with AFMC for MBBS course.

There are specific reservations for SC|ST categories in the AFMC such as
  • SC|ST candidates will get the reservation of 10 seats out of 130 seats seperately
  • SC|ST candidates also must first appear for the AIPMT examination first
  • If gets shortlited in the AIPMT scores and when called for the interview come with the first 500 people in the merit list of boys and Girls
  • You mut full fill all the conditions and should be clear in every certificates to be produced
  • The reserved seats with the merit list SC|ST candidates will be allocated.

So,out of 130 seats 10 seats are reserved for the SC|ST candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?