9th July 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How to seek admission in M.A economics? I have completed B.A in Economics and have scored 46%

i had completed ba in economics and scored 46% and want to study further and want to seek admission in ma economics

30th June 2016, 07:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to seek admission in M.A economics? I have completed B.A in Economics and have scored 46%

M.A stands for Master of Arts and it is two year duration course from recognisd university. For admission in master degree required eligibility is that candidates must have passed bachelor degree discipline as according to which admission is sought.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in M.A Economics after B.A Economics from any recognised university.

To get admission you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by respective university where as some of university also offers admission on the basis of aggregate in bachelor degree.

So, visit the official website of university to get details for admission procedure in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?