6th April 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

After completing my Maths computer group in 12th What should I do?

after completing my maths computer group in 12th what can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Nano technology after completing 12th within computer science Maths group?
  2. Exams to be written at the age of 17 and after completing 12th in Maths group? What should be studied after 12th to join in Army?
  3. Which course do I have to study after completing 12th(I Group) with Maths and Science?
  4. Will I get admission in any college if I don't have science in HS?
  5. Should I take BCA after completing 12th?
  6. How can I get railway job in future after completing 12th with Maths, Computer Science
  7. How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?
  8. Can I do computer science after completing 12th with commerce?
  9. Which branch is to be chosen after completing BSc with group subjects as computer science?
  10. How to take admission in DAVV after completing 12th with Maths, Science group? Date of sale of application form?
  11. What all courses are available for a student who has completed his 12th in Maths computer stream
  12. How to join computer line after completing 12th through commerce?
  13. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  14. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which stream should i choose? I have passed 10th standard with 85.27 % marks
  16. Can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 10340 in GPAT?
  17. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  18. Eligibility for MCA: no maths in 12th but computer science in 12th
30th June 2016, 07:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing my Maths computer group in 12th What should I do?

There are so many courses, you can select any one of given below courses as per your career goal:

1. Bachelor of Engineering or Technology.

2. Bachelor of Computer Application as you have studied computer in 10+2.

3. Bachelor of Science or commerce.

4. Chartered Accountancy course: You can apply for Common Proficiency Test.

5. You can apply for government job entrance exams like NDA/NA entrance exam, SSC CHSL exam.

6. Bachelor's degree in Physical Science Computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?