26th September 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How shall I prepare to become a Bank Manager?

how to prepare bank manager?

23rd October 2012, 05:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How shall I prepare to become a Bank Manager?

Graduation is the basic qualification to get in to the role of Bank Manager. At entry level, you can join as Probationary Officer. With experience, you will be promoted to the designation of Bank Manager. Experienced hands are also considered for the position. Selection for experienced candidates will be done on the basis of interview. Others should attend and pass the written exam conducted the concerned bank to get in to job. Based on the syllabus, exam preparation can be made with the help of reference books. Searching internet for study materials or performing training under some coaching centers is also better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?