26th May 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How to change name(remove surname ) in Anna university BE Certificate

sir,
I completed BE from Anna university Chennai in the year 2007,I changed my name (removed surname) by Kerala gazette notification. what is the procedure? want any reference from college principlal

27th May 2015, 12:10 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to change name(remove surname ) in Anna university BE Certificate

You have recently make amendment in your name through proper channel. You have deleted the surname from your existing name. Now you want to continue with this name in future as well. You also want to make edit in the name printed in degree certificate of BE from Annamalai University, Chennai. As far as I know you have to make contact with university authority in this regard in written. Firstly, you have to go for making a publication in local newspaper regarding deletion of surname from your current name. After publication in the newspaper, the authority has to take cognizance of your written application and take necessary action. But note that this move may take few days as university will take scrutinisation and verification of your case and publication.
6th September 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change name(remove surname ) in Anna university BE Certificate

my name in 10th and 2 certificate is kolakalam srinath but in anna university mark list is srinath.k is there any problem regarding this
17th August 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

My 10th and 12th marks sheets have same name but in UG semester marksheet it is added with my surname.. Is that causes any problem
17th September 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

My name in BE degree certificate is incomplete they have not entered my last name though in my diploma certificate and class X marksheet my name is full and correct now how to rectify my name in Anna university issued degree certificate
18th September 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have changed my name and religion and all the members of my family also have their names and religion. So our community have change BC to Sc. How to change my new profile in the annauniversity records
20th September 2018, 11:17 PM
merjam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I completed BE from Anna university Chennai in the year 2007,I changed my name (removed surname) by Kerala gazette notification. what is the procedure? want any reference from college principlal
Since the name has been updated in government gazette and no objection is raised, wait for the official name change certificate form government. With that you can apply for name change in BE Degree certificate. The form can be got from University office and you can attach the name change certificate and request the same. A fixed fee will be charged.
22nd December 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

My name is Vishnupriya in 10th and 12th marksheet but in my college certificates my name is in VISHNU PRIYA that space is in between the name is this be a problem. Now i am cutrently studying in final year ..please help me
8th September 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir myself Ravi completed degree from adhiyamaan college of engineering.. I got my degree with friends photo placed insted of mine.. how to apply for this change
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?