9th May 2011, 05:36 PM
kera

How should I apply for a Deck Cadet course after completing BCA? Which is the best college in India? How much does the course cost?

sir,

I am a last year BCA student.I would like to join the Dec Cadet Course.Pls tell me how can i apply for it & also which collge is best in india...how much the cost for the course....

Sanal Delhi

11th June 2011, 02:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I apply for a Deck Cadet course after completing BCA? Which is the best college in India? How much does the course cost?

Hello friend,
A Deck cadet course includes a bachelors degree in nautical science and pre-sea training. A candidates who has qualified the +2 level of examination with physics, chemistry and maths are eligible to pursue the BSc in nautical science.
As far as pre-sea training is concerned, it is usually sponsored by the company and is conducted in various institutes including the Training Ship Chanakya, navi Mumbai. The duration of the pre-sea course is 3 months.
Apart from this, pre-sea training is also conducted on board by the Naval Maritime Academy-NAMAC, Mumbai.
1st November 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for a Deck Cadet course after completing BCA? Which is the best college in India? How much does the course cost?

i m doing my bca 1st year n willing to join merchant navy..
but i was pass class student in hsc and want to make my career in merchant navy any suitable guideline
for this query???
22nd December 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

How should I apply for a Deck Cadet course after completing BCA? Which is the best college in India? How much does the course cost?

sir,

I am a last year BCA student.I would like to join the Dec Cadet Course.Pls tell me how can i apply for it & also which collge is best in india...how much the cost for the course....
Parveen Kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?