31st May 2013, 11:50 AM
Ramesh.Arvapalli

How should I become a custom officer?

i have compleated BBA am i eligible for this job.?...pelaes tell me how should i become

1st September 2015, 12:36 AM
CAS2

Default Re: How should I become a custom officer?

To become a custom officer you need to crack civil services examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The candidate must be between 21-30 years of age. Following are the details of this exam:

Eligibility:
The applicant must have completed graduation from any recognized university of India……..
You should be an Indian citizen.
Candidate must be between 21-30 years of age

The Civil Services Examination will contains:
(i) Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT)
(ii) Civil Services Main Examination
(iii) Personality Test

Civil Service Aptitude Test has two papers. Each paper contains a maximum of 200 marks. There will be objective types of the questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?